I write about marketing on Medium, which is a good way to get a sense of my approach to the field. Below are a selection of posts I’m particularly proud of. And if you want to see my work at Tortuga, just mosey on over to the site.
Post about marketing and/or the modern workplace:
- Nobody Cares About Your Blog
- My Productivity Secret: Time On Low
- Marketing “Best Practices” We Intentionally Ignore
- How We Pull Off Successful — And Calm — Product Launches
- Flexible Hours Shouldn’t be a Salary Tradeoff, or a Woman’s Burden
- Stop Asking Me About My Side Hustle
- When Marketing Isn’t About More, More, More
Case studies about other businesses:
- My New Favorite V-Commerce Brand: Otherland
- Vrai & Oro’s Retirement Sale Isn’t a Sale
- Why Casper’s Glow Launch Felt So Lackluster
You can also get a glimpse of my product marketing work on The Lab, a section of the Tortuga blog.