10 December goals
December 1, 2011 § Leave a Comment
A former coworker of mine, Megan, inspired me to write down my goals for the beginning of each month. So, here goes – what I want to accomplish this December!
1. Clean out and paint this baker’s rack. Sorry for the terrible quality photo. And the mess.
Clearly there’s about 500 too many things stuffed in that baker’s rack. I want to spray the wrought iron part gold and paint the wood a nice cream color. Hopefully it’ll brighten up the room and look a bit more design-y.
2. Make the spiced tea mix out of my Southern Living Christmas Cookbook: some to keep, some to give away.
3. Establish a new tradition with Bek. I’m not sure what yet, but something Christmasy and special.
4. Organize our closet. And try to keep it organized this time. Tackle the fridge, too.
5. Find a chair (on Craigslist) for my new desk.
6. Donate to Goodwill. Clean out my closet and give everything away that I haven’t worn in more than a year. Maybe shop for some home pieces while I’m at it.
7. Buy a tiny tree for our apartment. We don’t have room for anything else. Decorate it while listening to the She and Him Christmas album.
8. Spend less.
9. Cook more. Cook things I haven’t tried before.
10. Be more productive during the day so I can rest at night.
What are your December goals?